Discover Rangiora, the hub of Waimakariri & North Canterbury! See below for recent posts, events & notices. Navigate the site with the menu button above.
Rangiora, the hub of Waimakariri & North Canterbury
Rangiora is a vibrant, prosperous, unique and growing town with a history. It has accessible pedestrian-orientated streets and spaces, delicious food and drink options, awesome shopping choices, various essential amenities, a reasonable distance to Christchurch New Zealand's 2nd biggest city, and recreational activities for everybody. It's the logical choice for a great day out or your own lifestyle!
Rangiora has a multitude of shops, products and services available in Rangiora for your needs! See our directory for business information.
EAT & DRINK
Rangiora is bustling with cafes, restaurants as well as other food and beverage options! There is sure to be something for you.
There's always something going on in Rangiora! Check out our events section, or keep scrolling below for recent event postings!
Rangiora is a great and accessible place to shop. There are unique stores, and shopping areas are often within walking distance of each other.
Hello Mobile User! Keep tabs on what's happening in Rangiora.
Use the arrows below, or keep scrolling,
to see our latest posts and articles.
EVENTS & COMMUNITY NOTICES
Keep your pulse on what's happening in the Rangiora community, with events and community notices. If you have an event or community notice you'd like to add, you can email the chief administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest from Instagram
Looking for something?
You can check the post archive for past posts, or use the search box below.
- Two crashes in Waimakariri – Scoop.co.nz
Source: Waimakariri NewsPublished on 19-10-201938 mins ago
- One seriously injured after bus and car collide on North Canterbury bridge – Stuff.co.nz
Source: Waimakariri NewsPublished on 19-10-20192 hours ago
- Family angry at Harcourts, rūnanga, after house found to be riddled with asbestos – Stuff.co.nz
Source: Rangiora NewsPublished on 19-10-201912 hours ago
- QSM recipient Philip Redmond seeks spot on the Waimakariri District Council – Stuff.co.nz
Source: Waimakariri NewsPublished on 28-06-20194 months ago
- Rangiora RSA’s membership up nearly 50 per cent after award-winning renovation – Stuff.co.nz
Source: Rangiora NewsPublished on 29-05-20195 months ago
- Rangiora student presented with new dirt bike from Make-A-Wish Foundation – Stuff.co.nz
Source: Rangiora NewsPublished on 12-04-20196 months ago
- Rangiora High School girls take out national futsal title – Stuff.co.nz
Source: Rangiora NewsPublished on 04-04-20197 months ago