Discover Rangiora, the hub of Waimakariri & North Canterbury! See below for recent posts, events & notices. Navigate the site with the menu button above.
Rangiora, the hub of Waimakariri & North Canterbury
Rangiora is a vibrant, prosperous, unique and growing town with a history. It has accessible pedestrian-orientated streets and spaces, delicious food and drink options, awesome shopping choices, various essential amenities, a reasonable distance to Christchurch New Zealand's 2nd biggest city, and recreational activities for everybody. It's the logical choice for a great day out or your own lifestyle!
Rangiora has a multitude of shops, products and services available in Rangiora for your needs! See our directory for business information.
EAT & DRINK
Rangiora is bustling with cafes, restaurants as well as other food and beverage options! There is sure to be something for you.
There's always something going on in Rangiora! Check out our events section, or keep scrolling below for recent event postings!
Rangiora is a great and accessible place to shop. There are unique stores, and shopping areas are often within walking distance of each other.
Hello Mobile User! Keep tabs on what's happening in Rangiora.
Use the arrows below, or keep scrolling,
to see our latest posts and articles.
EVENTS & COMMUNITY NOTICES
Keep your pulse on what's happening in the Rangiora community, with events and community notices. If you have an event or community notice you'd like to add, you can email the chief administrator at email@example.com
Latest from Instagram
Try some other hashtag or username
Looking for something?
You can check the post archive for past posts, or use the search box below.
- Meet the Nelson man running to be the mayor of six councils – Stuff
Source: Waimakariri NewsPublished on 12-08-20228 hours ago
- ‘Pack your bags’: All Blacks debutant Fletcher Newell jets proud dad to South Africa at eleventh hour – Stuff
Source: Rangiora NewsPublished on 12-08-20229 hours ago
- Covid-19: New testing centre to open in Rangiora on Thursday – Otago Daily Times
Source: Waimakariri NewsPublished on 02-03-20225 months ago
- Tragic dog death prompts warning over river algae – New Zealand Herald
Source: Waimakariri NewsPublished on 31-01-20226 months ago
- Diablos Caravan – St Johns Anglican Church, Rangiora – Undertheradar
Source: Rangiora NewsPublished on 15-01-20227 months ago
- Crash involving truck and ute knocks out power in North Canterbury – Stuff
Source: Rangiora NewsPublished on 18-10-202110 months ago
- New greenfield land a welcome sight in Waimakariri – Stuff
Source: Rangiora NewsPublished on 06-10-202110 months ago