Discover Rangiora, the hub of Waimakariri & North Canterbury! See below for recent posts, events & notices. Navigate the site with the menu button above.
Rangiora, the hub of Waimakariri & North Canterbury
Rangiora is a vibrant, prosperous, unique and growing town with a history. It has accessible pedestrian-orientated streets and spaces, delicious food and drink options, awesome shopping choices, various essential amenities, a reasonable distance to Christchurch New Zealand's 2nd biggest city, and recreational activities for everybody. It's the logical choice for a great day out or your own lifestyle!
Rangiora has a multitude of shops, products and services available in Rangiora for your needs! See our directory for business information.
EAT & DRINK
Rangiora is bustling with cafes, restaurants as well as other food and beverage options! There is sure to be something for you.
There's always something going on in Rangiora! Check out our events section, or keep scrolling below for recent event postings!
Rangiora is a great and accessible place to shop. There are unique stores, and shopping areas are often within walking distance of each other.
Hello Mobile User! Keep tabs on what's happening in Rangiora.
Use the arrows below, or keep scrolling,
to see our latest posts and articles.
EVENTS & COMMUNITY NOTICES
Keep your pulse on what's happening in the Rangiora community, with events and community notices. If you have an event or community notice you'd like to add, you can email the chief administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest from Instagram
Try some other hashtag or username
Looking for something?
You can check the post archive for past posts, or use the search box below.
- 10 exhibitions to look out for in Canterbury in June – Stuff
Source: Waimakariri NewsPublished on 28-05-20228 hours ago
- Cafe chain spreads its wings in Canterbury – Otago Daily Times
Source: Rangiora NewsPublished on 27-05-20221 day ago
- Crash involving truck and ute knocks out power in North Canterbury – Stuff
Source: Rangiora NewsPublished on 18-10-20217 months ago
- The Maori Vision of Antarctica’s Future – The New York Times
Source: Rangiora NewsPublished on 06-10-20218 months ago
- North Canterbury’s new $28 million multi-use sports facility to officially open – Stuff
Source: Waimakariri NewsPublished on 04-08-202110 months ago
- Proposed quarry at Canterbury racecourse turned down over water quality concerns – Stuff
Source: Rangiora NewsPublished on 12-07-202111 months ago
- Swimmer missing in Waimakariri River: Auckland man Kapuaiwaho Waretini – New Zealand Herald
Source: Waimakariri NewsPublished on 02-02-20211 year ago