Discover Rangiora, the hub of Waimakariri & North Canterbury! See below for recent posts, events & notices. Navigate the site with the menu button above.
Rangiora, the hub of Waimakariri & North Canterbury
Rangiora is a vibrant, prosperous, unique and growing town with a history. It has accessible pedestrian-orientated streets and spaces, delicious food and drink options, awesome shopping choices, various essential amenities, a reasonable distance to Christchurch New Zealand's 2nd biggest city, and recreational activities for everybody. It's the logical choice for a great day out or your own lifestyle!
Rangiora has a multitude of shops, products and services available in Rangiora for your needs! See our directory for business information.
EAT & DRINK
Rangiora is bustling with cafes, restaurants as well as other food and beverage options! There is sure to be something for you.
There's always something going on in Rangiora! Check out our events section, or keep scrolling below for recent event postings!
Rangiora is a great and accessible place to shop. There are unique stores, and shopping areas are often within walking distance of each other.
Hello Mobile User! Keep tabs on what's happening in Rangiora.
Use the arrows below, or keep scrolling,
to see our latest posts and articles.
EVENTS & COMMUNITY NOTICES
Keep your pulse on what's happening in the Rangiora community, with events and community notices. If you have an event or community notice you'd like to add, you can email the chief administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest from Instagram
Try some other hashtag or username
Looking for something?
You can check the post archive for past posts, or use the search box below.
- Upper Hutt defers Significant Natural Areas discussion after strong opposition from residents – Stuff.co.nz
Source: Waimakariri NewsPublished on 28-07-20215 hours ago
- NZTA to work with industry over rule enforcement – The Bay’s News First – SunLive
Source: Rangiora NewsPublished on 28-07-202116 hours ago
- Mayoral apology after mosque victim’s family subjected to racist rant – Stuff.co.nz
Source: Waimakariri NewsPublished on 12-01-20217 months ago
- Hospital staff unaware of free transport when discharging patients – Stuff.co.nz
Source: Rangiora NewsPublished on 11-01-20217 months ago
- New Zealand’s oldest first-class cricketer Alan Burgess dies in Rangiora – Stuff.co.nz
Source: Rangiora NewsPublished on 06-01-20217 months ago
- Tidy lawn, tidy mind? Anonymous note criticising garden riles resident – Stuff.co.nz
Source: Rangiora NewsPublished on 03-12-20208 months ago
- New modelling shows coastal North Canterbury towns under threat from tsunami – Stuff.co.nz
Source: Waimakariri NewsPublished on 02-12-20208 months ago