Discover Rangiora, the hub of Waimakariri & North Canterbury! See below for recent posts, events & notices. Navigate the site with the menu button above.
Rangiora, the hub of Waimakariri & North Canterbury
Rangiora is a vibrant, prosperous, unique and growing town with a history. It has accessible pedestrian-orientated streets and spaces, delicious food and drink options, awesome shopping choices, various essential amenities, a reasonable distance to Christchurch New Zealand's 2nd biggest city, and recreational activities for everybody. It's the logical choice for a great day out or your own lifestyle!
Rangiora has a multitude of shops, products and services available in Rangiora for your needs! See our directory for business information.
EAT & DRINK
Rangiora is bustling with cafes, restaurants as well as other food and beverage options! There is sure to be something for you.
There's always something going on in Rangiora! Check out our events section, or keep scrolling below for recent event postings!
Rangiora is a great and accessible place to shop. There are unique stores, and shopping areas are often within walking distance of each other.
Hello Mobile User! Keep tabs on what's happening in Rangiora.
Use the arrows below, or keep scrolling,
to see our latest posts and articles.
EVENTS & COMMUNITY NOTICES
Keep your pulse on what's happening in the Rangiora community, with events and community notices. If you have an event or community notice you'd like to add, you can email the chief administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest from Instagram
Try some other hashtag or username
Looking for something?
You can check the post archive for past posts, or use the search box below.
- Study shows Polynesian seafarers likely found Antarctica first – WION
Source: Rangiora NewsPublished on 15-06-20212 hours ago
- Temporary Accommodation Service Support Available For Canterbury Flooding | Scoop News – Scoop.co.nz
Source: Waimakariri NewsPublished on 14-06-202112 hours ago
- New bus services from Waimak to central city start Monday – and will be free for two weeks – Otago Daily Times
Source: Waimakariri NewsPublished on 08-01-20215 months ago
- Quarry protesters take concerns over plans to the races – Stuff.co.nz
Source: Rangiora NewsPublished on 20-12-20206 months ago
- Region takes on a Christmas flavour – Otago Daily Times
Source: Rangiora NewsPublished on 30-11-20207 months ago
- One dead after three-vehicle crash involving horse float near Rangiora – New Zealand Herald
Source: Rangiora NewsPublished on 27-11-20207 months ago
- Bridge repairs may cause overnight delays on Arthur’s Pass highway – Stuff.co.nz
Source: Waimakariri NewsPublished on 18-11-20207 months ago