Discover Rangiora, the hub of Waimakariri & North Canterbury! See below for recent posts, events & notices. Navigate the site with the menu button above.
Rangiora, the hub of Waimakariri & North Canterbury
Rangiora is a vibrant, prosperous, unique and growing town with a history. It has accessible pedestrian-orientated streets and spaces, delicious food and drink options, awesome shopping choices, various essential amenities, a reasonable distance to Christchurch New Zealand's 2nd biggest city, and recreational activities for everybody. It's the logical choice for a great day out or your own lifestyle!
Rangiora has a multitude of shops, products and services available in Rangiora for your needs! See our directory for business information.
EAT & DRINK
Rangiora is bustling with cafes, restaurants as well as other food and beverage options! There is sure to be something for you.
There's always something going on in Rangiora! Check out our events section, or keep scrolling below for recent event postings!
Rangiora is a great and accessible place to shop. There are unique stores, and shopping areas are often within walking distance of each other.
Hello Mobile User! Keep tabs on what's happening in Rangiora.
Use the arrows below, or keep scrolling,
to see our latest posts and articles.
EVENTS & COMMUNITY NOTICES
Keep your pulse on what's happening in the Rangiora community, with events and community notices. If you have an event or community notice you'd like to add, you can email the chief administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest from Instagram
Try some other hashtag or username
Looking for something?
You can check the post archive for past posts, or use the search box below.
- Matamata-Piako District Council has no ‘faith’ in Government’s water reforms – Stuff.co.nz
Source: Waimakariri NewsPublished on 28-09-202117 mins ago
- Covid uncertainty threatens Christchurch’s Cup and Show Week – Stuff.co.nz
Source: Rangiora NewsPublished on 28-09-202117 mins ago
- Ticket sales on hold as Addington Cup Week faces first spectator-less event – Stuff.co.nz
Source: Rangiora NewsPublished on 27-09-202114 hours ago
- Police divers search for swimmer missing in Canterbury river – Stuff.co.nz
Source: Waimakariri NewsPublished on 01-02-20218 months ago
- Charis NZ National Service of Communion meets in Rangiora – NZ Catholic
Source: Rangiora NewsPublished on 18-01-20218 months ago
- Castle dream ended after 10 years’ work; reluctant owners list it ‘as is, where is’ – Stuff.co.nz
Source: Waimakariri NewsPublished on 18-12-20209 months ago
- Two weeks of free rides on new Waimakariri to Christchurch bus service – Stuff.co.nz
Source: Rangiora NewsPublished on 14-12-202010 months ago