Discover Rangiora, the hub of Waimakariri & North Canterbury! See below for recent posts, events & notices. Navigate the site with the menu button above.
Rangiora, the hub of Waimakariri & North Canterbury
Rangiora is a vibrant, prosperous, unique and growing town with a history. It has accessible pedestrian-orientated streets and spaces, delicious food and drink options, awesome shopping choices, various essential amenities, a reasonable distance to Christchurch New Zealand's 2nd biggest city, and recreational activities for everybody. It's the logical choice for a great day out or your own lifestyle!
Rangiora has a multitude of shops, products and services available in Rangiora for your needs! See our directory for business information.
EAT & DRINK
Rangiora is bustling with cafes, restaurants as well as other food and beverage options! There is sure to be something for you.
There's always something going on in Rangiora! Check out our events section, or keep scrolling below for recent event postings!
Rangiora is a great and accessible place to shop. There are unique stores, and shopping areas are often within walking distance of each other.
Hello Mobile User! Keep tabs on what's happening in Rangiora.
Use the arrows below, or keep scrolling,
to see our latest posts and articles.
EVENTS & COMMUNITY NOTICES
Keep your pulse on what's happening in the Rangiora community, with events and community notices. If you have an event or community notice you'd like to add, you can email the chief administrator at email@example.com
Latest from Instagram
Try some other hashtag or username
Looking for something?
You can check the post archive for past posts, or use the search box below.
- Building consent applications continue to rise in Selwyn – RNZ
Source: Waimakariri NewsPublished on 06-12-20203 hours ago
- All aboard the Coastal Pacific: One of New Zealand’s great rail journeys reimagined – Stuff.co.nz
Source: Rangiora NewsPublished on 06-12-20209 hours ago
- Dismay over loss of 500 river trees – Otago Daily Times
Source: Rangiora NewsPublished on 10-08-20204 months ago
- Wig-wearing burglar steals more than 2000 litres of fuel in Canterbury – Stuff.co.nz
Source: Rangiora NewsPublished on 31-07-20204 months ago
- Two injured in three-car crash on Waimakariri Bridge, North Canterbury – Stuff.co.nz
Source: Waimakariri NewsPublished on 14-07-20205 months ago
- Man charged with manslaughter over crash that killed 6-year-old – Stuff.co.nz
Source: Rangiora NewsPublished on 15-06-20206 months ago
- Waimakariri District Council reduces rates rise in light of Covid-19 – Stuff.co.nz
Source: Waimakariri NewsPublished on 26-05-20206 months ago